Fall is here and I have the perfect cocktail for your next gathering and holidays. My apple cider amaretto is the perfect mix of warm fall flavors mixed with Disaronno. Find out how you can make this fall cocktail below!
Recipe serves 3
- Ice cubes
- 1.5 cups of apple cider
- .5 cup of Disaronno amaretto
- A sprinkle of powdered cinnamon
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Apple slices for garnish
- Fill your glass halfway with ice.
- Mix the Disaronno with the apple cider and pour in your glass.
- Sprinkle some powdered cinnamon and stir it.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and some apple slices if desired.