The warm weather is finally here, and nothing says summer more than a refreshing ice pop on a hot day! You can make your ice pops in many flavors, depending on your taste and mood. In this recipe, I will share how you can make coffee & Nutella ice pops. This ice pop recipe is very easy to make, and it’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Keep reading to learn how you can make coffee & Nutella ice pops.
This recipe yields six ice pops.
- 4 tbsp of Nutella
- 1 cup of cold espresso or regular coffee
- 6 tablespoons of whole milk
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- In a large bowl, whisk together Nutella, espresso, milk, and sugar.
- Once everything is well mixed, pour evenly in the ice pop molds.
- Leave in the freezer for approximately 7 hours or until the ice pops are entirely frozen.