Fall is known for its distinct flavors like pumpkin spice, apples, and cinnamon. For this Apple Cider Spritz recipe, I took one of my favorite drinks and fused it with some of the delicious fall flavors.
- 3 ounces of Prosecco
- 2.5 ounces of Apple Cider
- Sliced apples sprinkled with Cinnamon for garnishing
- Fill a wine glass halfway with ice.
- Add the Apple Cider and Prosecco and stir it.
- Garnish with Cinnamon Sliced Apples if desired.
For more recipes subscribe to my blog and email newsletter and follow me on social media at Simply Signorina. For more drinks recipes, visit my Cocktail Recipes page.