Fall is known for its distinct flavors like pumpkin spice, apples, and cinnamon. For this recipe, I took one of my favorite drinks and fused it with some of the delicious fall flavors.
- 3 ounces of Prosecco
- 2.5 ounces of Apple Cider
- Sliced apples sprinkled with Cinnamon for garnishing
- Fill a wine glass halfway with ice.
- Add the Apple Cider and Prosecco and stir it.
- Garnish with Cinnamon Sliced Apples if desired.
For more recipes subscribe to my blog and email newsletter and follow me on social media at Simply Signorina.